Monday, February 19, 2007

Introduction from Agata

Ah ... finally figured out how to post on this thing :)

A bit about me: I'm originally from Toronto and have lived in the Bay Area for about 5 years now. From early childhood I've always loved taking pictures but have never taken any classes. I thought it was about time. What I find really frustrating sometimes, is not being able to capture an image in the way that I envision. I'm really lacking in technical skills and am hoping that this class will help with that. I hate to admit, but I don't even know the first thing about using photoshop! That is also something that I'm eager to remedy.

It's been a pleasure meeting all of you and I look forward to learning from eachother over the next several weeks.

Cheers!

Agata

P.S. You can see my photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/agatasf/

No comments: