Saturday, March 3, 2007

Jon Carr Intro


The whole digital SLR world is completely new to me. I vaguely remember the photography class I took in high school in relation to aperture, shutter speed, and ISO and have grown accustomed to the convenience of the modern point and shoot camera. These entry level cameras left a lot to be desired in relation to the more professional result I was looking for. I recently purchased my new upgraded camera and debated heavily on purchasing an additional lens or taking a class until a good friend suggested to me that I learn to use the one lens I already have. Rationality ultimately won out and here I am excited to learn more and explore the world of photography.

I just joined the group flicker site if you would like to view some of my photographs. The Bay Bridge is one of my favorites.

No comments: